Folios® Cheese Wraps™ Pizza Dippers
How to Make the Dip
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Place the cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds to soften. Mix in the Oh My Spice Pizza Seasoning.
- Transfer the mixture to a 1-quart baking dish (such as a 23 cim (9-inch) pie plate). Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top, then add your toppings.
- Bake 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. If you want it browned, place the dish for an additional couple of minutes under the broiler (make sure your baking dish is broiler-safe).
How to Make the Dippers
- While the dip is cooking, make Folios Dippers by seasoning Parmesan & Jarlsberg Folios Wraps with Oh My Spice Seasoning (we recommend the garlic lovers, but you do you!)
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and immediately cut into long quarter strips (4 strips per wrap).
- Place one quartered Folios Wrap in the microwave on the parchment paper for 1 & ½ minutes or until crispy, or place Folios in an oven at 200 °C (400 °F) for 9 minutes.
- Allow to cool and harden, repeat three more times.
- Serve with pizza dip & enjoy!
Want some inspo? Watch this video by @CookItErica!