Kale Falafel Wrap
- Place all Falafel ingredients into a food processor and blend until dough is formed.
- Transfer the falafel mixture to a bowl and by using your hands or an ice cream scooper, form falafel into patties.
- If you find mixture to be too wet, add another tablespoon of almond flour. If it’s too dry and crumbly, add a teaspoon or two of water, lemon juice or avocado oil.
- Once falafel is formed, place the patties into lightly oiled air fryer basket or on a line cookie sheet.
- Air fry at 190 °C (370 °F) for 18-20 minutes or bake in pre-heated 205 °C (400 °F) oven for 18-20 minutes, until golden.
- Serve falafel immediately, while warm and crispy.
- Slice cucumber in half and then lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, de-seed cucumber.
- Using a grater, grate the cucumber and transfer grated cucumber to a cheesecloth (or old, clean cotton t-shirt), and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Discard the liquid.
- Transfer grated cucumber from cheesecloth (it should feel much drier) into a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Top with red pepper flakes, dill and olive oil.
- Serve atop your falafel wrap!
Folios Falafel Wrap Directions
- Once the falafel and tzatziki are made, lay 4 slices of Parmesan Folios Cheese Wraps out warm up, or at least 5 minutes, to protect from breaking when folded.
- After 5 minutes, place a long piece of dino kale atop the wrap then add your falafels and top with tzatziki.