Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Crisp 1 at a time, 3 Parmesan Folios, by placing each in a microwave, on its parchment paper then cooking on high for appx 60 seconds.
- As they are done, place each on a parchment lined baking sheet and layer them in a row overlapping each other about 2” to make a long oval flatbread.
- Top with marinara sauce, then mozzarella and lastly pepperoni.
- Place in a pre-heated 205 °C (400 °F) oven and bake for 8 – 10 min till the Mozzarella has melted.
- Remove and let stand for 5 min. on the parchment paper.
- Slide out and remove the parchment, transfer to a long serving platter or cutting board.
- Cut into wedges and serve.