Buffalo Chicken Veggie Wrap
- Lay out 4 Folios Cheese Wraps to warm up slightly before filling them with ingredients so they can easily bend without breaking.
- Heat vegetable oil in a small skillet over medium heat. When hot, add zucchini and onion and cook until soft and golden.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken with buffalo sauce and melted butter and toss to coat.
- In your Folios Cheese Wraps, add your buffalo chicken, zucchini, and onion, and top with arugula and blue cheese dressing.
- Add extra blue cheese dressing to a small bowl for dipping.
- Roll up your wraps and enjoy!