Cheesy Vegetarian Sushi Roll
- Remove 2 Jarlsberg Folios Cheese Wraps from package and allow to rest on counter for 5 minutes before wrapping (this allows wraps to roll more easily without any breakage).
- While waiting, prepare your vegetables.
- Peel your carrots lengthwise into long soft ribbons using a peeler, slicing into long, thin strips, chop your onions and cut your avocado into long thick slices.
- Once it comes close to room temperature, place on a cutting board and add in ingredients one by one off center, closer to the side you will begin to wrap from.
- Add cream cheese, carrots, green onions, avocado, and a pinch or two of alfalfa sprouts dependent on how much you want, try not to overfill the rolls.
- Begin wrapping as you would a sushi roll by lifting the nearer end, the end with your ingredients, with your thumbs to fold over the filling, apply some pressure with your hands to form the shape.
- Keep rolling till the end.
- Hold your hands over the roll and move back and forward to help tighten it a bit.
- Pinch cheese together at the end to form the roll together.
- Slice and serve with soy sauce or coconut aminos!