Jarlsberg® Folios® Cheese Wraps™ Ham, Egg and Cheese Galette
- Preheat oven to 450F with baking pan ready.
- Take the slice of ham and place in a dish, top with the shredded cheese. Set aside.
- Crack 1 egg and leave whole in a small bowl without breaking the yolk. Set aside.
- Now Crisp 1 Jarlsberg Folios on the parchment, in the microwave for 60 - 90 seconds till golden brown. As soon as it's done, remove, and with the parchment still underneath, place on the baking pan.
- Quickly place the ham with the shredded cheese on the cooked Folios and make a well in the center of the shredded cheese.
- Gently place the whole egg into the well leaving the egg exposed.
- Fold the four sides up and over the shredded cheese (envelope style) while leaving the egg exposed.
- Bake on 375F for 10 min or until the egg whites and yolk are uniformly cooked to a sunny side up.
- Remove from the oven (edges may have opened slightly, just gently press them back down).
- Top with salt & pepper and the chopped chives. Serve.