Sweet & Crunchy Breakfasts
Keto Churro Berries & Cream Bowl
- Set your oven to 375 degrees
- Season your Folios Parmesan Wrap with Cinnamon and Monk fruit sweetener.
- Cook Wrap for 6 minutes for a softer Churro bowl & 8 minutes for a harder Churro bowl.
- Take out of oven & let the wrap cool & harden over a bowl to take its shape for a few minutes.
- Once hardened, fill your Parmesan Folios Churro Bowl with sugar-free whipped cream, strawberries, pomegranates & blueberries and top with more cinnamon.
Watch how to make this Keto Churro Bowl here
Sweet & Nutty Breakfast Taco
- Microwave a Cheddar Folios Cheese Wrap for 60-90 second or until it starts to get crispy.
- Add Peanut Butter, Blueberries & Sweetener of choice (if you choose)
- Quickly fold in half and allow to harden.
- Eat & Enjoy!
Folios Breakfast Crepe
- Place a Wrap in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, so it is still soft and pliable.
- Once wraps are heated up, add fillings & seasoning.