How to Make Folios “Cones”
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Take two Cheddar Folios Cheese Wraps out of the package and place on parchment paper on an sheet pan.
- Once oven is preheated, place the sheet pan in the oven and allow to cook until golden and toasty, about 5 minutes.
- Make sure not to overcook the Folios as they will become hard and not able to roll.
- Once golden, take your Folios out of the oven and let cool for about 30 seconds.
- Start on one side of the wrap and roll into a cone shape.
- Repeat for other cone and allow cones it to cool and harden before stuffing with ingredients.
How to Assemble Tacos
- Prepare all of your raw ingredients, except your beef, by chopping and adding them into a bowl to combine.
- Squeeze 1 lime into the bowl and mix together.
- In a pan, on low/medium heat, add in 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and once it begins to crackle add in your ground beef.
- Leave your ground beef there without disturbing for 5 minutes.
- Once the bottom has formed a nice brown crust, flip it over and let the other side cook for 5 minutes before you break up the meat into crumbles.
- Add taco seasoning and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes, or until the meat it cooked throughout with a nice crispy brown inside.
- Once meat it cooked, allow a couple minutes to cool.
- Take your Folios cones and fill with all ingredients.
- Serve with sour cream (and if you’re feeling fancy, a low sugar cocktail) and enjoy!