Trash Can Nachos
How to Make Ground Beef – Step 1
Brown both sides of the ground beef before mincing to fully cook. Add the spices, garlic black beans, jalapenos, and cook until desired tenderness. Set aside.
How to Make Folios “Tortilla” Chips – Step 2
- To make Folios tortilla chips, place 1 Folios in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- As soon as removed, use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and immediately cut into triangle pieces before turning into chips (about 30 seconds) and repeat for each wrap.
How to Construct Trash Can Nachos – Step 3
- On a serving plate, add 1/4 of the chips, followed by 1/4 of the cheese, ¼ red bell pepper. 1/4 beef and beans, 1/4 pico de gallo, ¼ guacamole, and 1/4 spinach & romaine.
- Repeat for 3 more layers – Chips, cheese, red bell pepper, beef and beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, spinach, romaine.
- Top your nachos with more pico de gallo, guacamole, Cotija cheese, jalapeño, sour cream, hot sauce, or any other desired toppings.
- Serve & Enjoy!