- Northwestern Costco locations, most Aldi locations, and other retailers around the US have begun selling Folios Cheese Wraps in three flavors: Parmesan, Jarlsberg, and cheddar.
- They wraps are sold in packs of four or 10 and are great for all kinds of low-carb diets, including the keto diet.
- Folios Cheese Wraps have between 11 and 13 grams of protein, depending on flavor, and 1 gram of carbs.
- The wraps are naturally lactose-free and gluten-free.
- You can eat them plain or crisp them up to make delightful bowls for salads or tacos.
If you're trying to cut carbs but love cheese, Folios Cheese Wraps are here to solve your lunchtime and taco-night dilemmas.
Already spotted at grocery stores around the US, the wraps are made out just cheese and sold in packs of four or 10 and, they come in three varieties: Parmesan, Jarlsberg, and cheddar.