Granny Smith Guacamole with Cheddar Folios® Cheese Wraps™ Bowl & Chips
- Make a Cheddar Folios Bowl by microwaving a Cheddar Folios on the parchment for 60 – 90 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave, then remove and quickly place over a small bowl.
- Allow it to set for about 1 – 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Scoop avocado flesh in a bowl and add the onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and tabasco.
- Mash with a fork until reached a desired consistency.
- Fold in diced apple and season with salt to taste.
- Place everything in your cheddar bowl.
- Now, make Folios cheese chips by taking a Cheddar Folios Cheese Wrap and microwaving it between 60-90 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave.
- Once evenly browned, remove from microwave, cut into triangles before allowing to cool.
- Place crispy Folios chips around your cheddar bowl.
- Serve Folios chips with our granny smith guacamole.